THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

La Frog

20 november, 2008

Bread and water

I’m sitting here thinking about what food I can buy. I´ve got 300:- and 29 days, that’s about 10:- a day. So think! What food is really cheap? Hulled oats is good. I can have it in oatmeal, bake bread on it and so on. Pasta is cheap, perhaps not so good for my weight, but good for my economy. Potatoes are good I guess. And not that expensive if I buy right. Yeast of course, so that I can bake some bread. Vegetables will have to wait to another (richer) month.
I hate this. I really, really hate this! But it’s my one fault that I’m in this shit. I have no one to blame but me. It kind of makes it even worse, but the truth hurts as they say.
So, checklist for today then: get dressed, walk the dog, eat the leftovers from my aunt, go to dance class, buy something cheap to eat in the next couple of days, try not to kill myself…

0 kommentarer: