THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

La Frog

24 november, 2008

Bling Bling-plans

I’m starting to feel a little bit better now. My economy is still in a rut, but it seems like I can’t stay under the cover forever. I guess that being a lot with my J this weekend has helped to. And this time of year I can keep my mind occupied by all the arrangements, meetings and events that Kardemumma has (I'm a part of the board as some of you may know). And of course it’s the show that my dance class is in on Teater Thalia (at Ballettakademien). This year we will perform with an Oriental. So tonight I’m planning to Bling out my costume. Which means that I’m sewing on silverish sequins on a dark red velvet skirt. Probably while watching Design Simon & Thomas and eating pancake leftovers.

0 kommentarer: