THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

La Frog

30 januari, 2008

In the end

Dreaming, but I'm not sleeping. Or have I died, died of life? I’m yearning. Longing for your touch!
How does it feel? Making love to me like you do? Tell me, who would you be? Would you be me? The woman in me, would you like to be? Come under my skin, I'll let you in!
I wanna know what you're feeling. I wanna crawl under your skin. I wanna know how you feel in me! But nothing ever tastes quite as good, quite as sweet, as it does the first time.
Oh I like you naked! Exploring the taste I'm touching. I know you're watching, I'm watching to. But nothing ever felt quite as bad, quite as sad, as it did the last time.
Tell me! Who would you be? Would you be me? The woman in me, would you like to be? Get under my skin, I'll let you in!
I wanna know what you're feeling. I wanna crawl under your skin. I wanna know how you feel in me! Because nothing ever cuts quite as deep, quite as sweet, as it does the first time. And nothing ever hurts quite as much as a touch, left by you for the last time.
So tell me. How would it feel making love to me if I were you? I’m swimming as I'm sinking. I'm holding on to letting go. Will I live long enough to learn?


0 kommentarer: